MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot starts to walk backwards in wrong direction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've jsut started using this, and I have figured out how to do a new mesh and create a new marker.....but.....
after a lot of redoing things, I have managed to get the bot to work (gathering lv.25 nodes) however the 1st gather goes as it should, but after that my character strats to walk backward and in the wrong direction to the next node, and wont come out of it unless I 'stop' the program which obviously defeats the object of the bot lol.
Anyway, I am stuck as I dont know what to do now, and I have even tried resetting, re-downloading, and trying other different methods with no luck at all.
Please note that if I use the teleport hack it all works fine and gathers correctly, but when it comes to just running between nodes, it just doesn't wont to work properly.
If anyone could assist/advise.

Thanks,
J.
Make sure your Character Configuration Movement Setting is set on "Standard Type(Character-based)".
(04-11-2014, 01:35 AM)Signature Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your Character Configuration Movement Setting is set on "Standard Type(Character-based)".

Oh Thank you very much, that resolved the problem.

Very much appreciated +1