MMOMinion

Full Version: Request: Duty Tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to learn how to create duty profiles. If anyone can do a video tutorial it would be way cool.
Just open up one of the duty profiles using notepad++ and look at hte format. just change the map id the waypoints and the boss id to the mobs you want to kills id's
How to get mobs/boss ID?
I'm not 100 % sure but you need to go Lua modules > dev > target info and there is content ID which is id of mob/boss. Don't forget to toogle devmonitor on.
Thnx Michi,

I just went there and found it. Thnx again
^^ what they said. What I did in the beggining was just use one of the ones provided, wp, jackies, doesnt matter. Then I'd go to my first coordinate, copy the cords into [1] then get boss id and change that, change wait timers if I needed****, change do kill to true or false depending on the scenario your trying to accomplish and viola. It took me a shit ton of time to figure it out first time, Fire helped me alot in messages but that was when the only profile available was the static WP one they released with the bot. With all thats available now it wouldnt be hard to get it out there.
Hello there, I successfully created my first Duty-Profile. It is actually, copy/past <3 but at least, I got it to work.

I'm stuck now at :

a) is it possible to click on NPC during Duty? if yes, then how please :)

b) trying to add task that only do waiting, but it seems doesn't work for me
[2] = {
["doWait"] = true;
["waitTime"] = 15000;
}
It always stuck and never finish ... any suggestion please?
you cant have just an encounter with wait time. and no you cant click on npc or objects "yet" in duty mode. if the format isnt correct anywhere in the profile the bot will just sit there.