MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate Grinding (Bot Suddenly Stops)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've been having problems with fate grinding. The bot does not do all the FATES in the area. Sometimes it does some of the fates then just suddenly stops and does nothing. Blacklist is clear and The Mesh I use is the default Mesh which covers the entire map. Settings below:

[Image: WMlBLcy.jpg]

Am I missing something with the settings? I want the bot to do all the fates in the area regardless of level (For Atma)
A couple of things to check: in BotStatus, what does the "Task" say? Also, if you Enable Log, does anything display in the console (errors,etc.). I've had it happen a few times where minion will randomly lose control over the game and simply can't make the character move anymore, which just requires a restart. Rare, but it happens. Any other details would be useful.
Thanks Ace!

Here are some additional details on on the log. I opened the log and took a screenshot when it stopped moving even if there was still fates in the area.

[Image: ra492jL.jpg]

Hope someone can help :D
Can you verify that those FATEs are on the mesh? Everything else looks normal to me. Would need to see console output with CNE logging enabled to see where it is falling down exactly.
i just redownloaded the client and cleaned up the folders and it worked! lol dunno what happened.

Thanks for the help anyway! :D