MMOMinion

Full Version: 100% HQ 40 and 80 durability 2star crafts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requires the use of Enhanced Tools module to make the profiles usable with all Classes.

I made the profiles based on the Macros on this Crafting Guide If you have the stats outlined in the guide you can HQ 40 and 80 Durability 2* with NQ mats.

Craftsmanship 347 | Control 340+ | CP:342 (+food 376/385)

40 Durability Profile is not 100% because it uses Hasty touch, but it hasn't failed me yet. Requires the use of food HQ Bouillabaisse.
80 Durability Profile is 100% HQ. Requires the use of food Bouillabaisse.

Took me some time to translate the macros into the skill manager. Have not encountered any problems with it.

* Make sure you have the Required cross class skills enabled
Thanks for sharing. Can u advise the gears and materia to get the req stats? Thanks.
I will have to try yours out. I did the same thing based off the same macros and I am very curious how yours differs. Good job!

Quote:Thanks for sharing. Can u advise the gears and materia to get the req stats? Thanks.

They have the link to the guide used to make the macros in the post. Also in that guide is a universal crafting gear set and what materia is in each slot of that set.
Hi. I installed latest version of enhanced tools and selected your profile in the skill manager. But the bot is not excuting any skills. Can any1 help on this?
It's kind of a work-in-progress right now, but if that happens, you need to make sure you're on the appropriate class, refresh you're list of active skills, swap the active profile temporarily to none, then back to this profile. I added some stuff in the latest code to help alleviate this, but it's hard to universally test.
hi ace, thanks for responding..

I installed your latest version, 3.5.6 and tried your advice of switching profile but still not working.

After I clicked on start, the bot did open the crafting window and select the mats. But it just sits there and did not proceed to execute skills in the skill manager.