MMOMinion

Full Version: Looking for a add on tutorial?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all~
I'm new using FFXIVminion bot. I love how clean and simple it is to use. I'm enjoying it very much so far for fate farming. It saves me a ton of time!

I was wondering if anyone could help me on something. I don't know how to code or make profiles. Does anybody have or knows of a working add on/lua mod for chocobo leveling? or know when will it be available and put into the FFXIVminion itself?

I have tried aceRage enhance tool modules 3.5 http://mmominion.com/Thread-Module-Enhanced-Tools-3-5

There some very cool stuff in there that I like to use.
For example. The Farming/Hunt, Companion, Mounts, Repairs, and a few other stuff. I'll like to use them but my character does not engage/move unless I move my character close enough it starts using skills on mobs but it doesn't run to them, etc.

I have so many questions for profiles for craft jobs and pvp. But for now, I would really appreciate it on knowing this.Thank you.
Pick a zone, set the bot on grind mode and use companion. The bot should just go off and level both you and the chocobo. Make sure you have food to summon it.
Ohhh my god...
I got it to work! Thanks for the response R73.
You gave me a hint. I had Do Fates and Do fates only on so it would never kill any other mobs but ones form fates.
This is awsome. Thanks!

Next question please.
How can i configure to have my warrior use sprint in pvp every now and then? Since sprint is not a skillbook to add it
sprint is under general tab you can set the distance to use sprint from target
Wow. I feel embarrassed.. All this questions that I have asked are right under my nose.
Thank you Jackie.

I'm glad this subscription service got this forums. I love it.
Hi guys. I'm having an issue with running the PvP. There no errors and the bot/game doesn't stop/auto shutdown. But so far I have tried it out twice and it only does about 2-3 PvP runs and stops. The first time it was because the PvP qeue DF had a big ass time qeue of 274mins and now today after coming home from work it stopped again but this time no qeue but still bot mode is enable as pvp box and so is the autostartbot. Anyone know why this is happening? Maybe I'm missing to click something on again. But as far as I know I got the botmode enabled, autstartbot enable, active profile enabled and all the right skillbooks.

If anyone knows how to fix this let me know please! PvP qeue sucks. Got to wait anywhere from 5 minutes to 18 minutes and that is as a warrior..

Thank you. Happy Holiday~