MMOMinion

Full Version: Change Control Menu Shortcuts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any way to change the control menus shortcuts?

I use 3 hotbars for playing, each with keys 1-5, E, Q, R, T, F, C, X. Hotbar 2 uses those same keys with CTRL and Hotbar uses those keys with ALT.

So whenever I hit CTRL + C to use an ability from hotbar 2, it toggles MMMOminions console window!
Also wondering this. Sometimes I'll keep MMOMinion up just to Sprint, and there's a lot of accidental CTRL+S and it turns the bot on.
I would also like to change the sprint button as well. Using my skills on second hotbar, it's constantly going on and off.
if your playing buy hand to use abilities why do you have minion even attached. Use assist mode and you wont have to use ability short cuts or just disable minnion when you play by hand.
The point of keeping minion attached while playing by hand is to be able to sprint/teleport hack at my discretion.
With the current shortcut keys, CTRL+S starts or stops the bot, which gets hit accidentally sometimes, and Left CTRL enabled/disables sprint hack.
I think Left ALT for sprint hack, and LEFT ALT modifier + S would make it to where accidental sprint/bot start would never happen.
other then ctrl +C +L +B the rest of those shortcuts are addon releated and probably could ask the addon maker to change them. i've never used ctrl in game before as modifier only alt shift. You could try that if they cant change the modifiers its a very small problem, not many people afflicted by it, i mean it probably is possible but would be very low on the priority list.