MMOMinion

Full Version: Why isn't there a guide to set up crafting? How frustrating, I feel i wasted my money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we get a better crafting guide on here? I cannot find a guide that breaks down the steps for crafting at all. I just bought this bot and I have been searching on how to set up crafting and it is very frustrating.

The skill manager "guide" doesn't even mention crafting.
It doesn't mention the step fields how the step fields work under the skill editor.
IT doesn't mention the CP, durabilty progress or quality fields or how they work

I feel I wasted my money.

:(
You did not waste your money, at all. There are some good skill profiles over in the DoH section, and Jackie1234, Signature and Ace write some of the best profiles I've tried, add-ons or not.
(04-20-2014, 07:29 PM)XcrackahX Wrote: [ -> ]You did not waste your money, at all. There are some good skill profiles over in the DoH section, and Jackie1234, Signature and Ace write some of the best profiles I've tried, add-ons or not.

Thanks Crackah.. I loaded some of the profiles and saw how they were configured, i sorta got the hang of it now..

Thanks alot!
I had the same sort of frustration when I bought minion too, I kept trying to do what I thought was right, so I took a step back and just looked at the forums. The profiles work great, and the best thing about them is that you can tweak them to work for you. For example, I've found that switching to the culinarian 1-15 profile actually got me more HQ crafts at the lower levels until you get the cross class skills from the other crafting classes. This community is great, and over in the downloads section Jackie has a sticky thread with a ton of profiles he regularly updates for DoW and DoM. It just takes some practice to get the quirks of the bot and how you can make it work better for your style.