MMOMinion

Full Version: Good gil buyers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know some reputable gil buyers? I've been looking around and can't find anyone buying right now.
from what i gather most of the big ones are just fine. You can always post an ad on ownedcore, or go to one of the chinese ones like IGXE. Cant speak to the degree of purchase, but i was under hte impression they were always buying. I do know that prices have dropped dramatically and naturally they expect that to come out of the suppliers ass so im not sure how lucrative it is atm.

I am waiting for my taxes to be released and was going to invest in some farming.. but seeing the prices recently and the level of fluctuation, im not so sure. Which is a shame.

/eyeballs wildstar & ESO
yeah i pick up the resellers off ownedcore i havent had an issue with any of the major ones there.
I'll buy 40-50 mil if the price is right.
what server sig?
I'll take a look around when I get off work. I'm only at like 15m right now and trying my hand at selling for the first time, so thanks for the tips.
inbox me.
Still looking to buy about 40-50 mil for the right price.. Inbox me for details.
i find on ownedcores too