MMOMinion

Full Version: Dev-TP Module not working fully?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is due to the most recent update as this is a feature I dont frequently use.

I am in southern thanalan doing dailys and i tried to click the aethyrete waypoints listed therein. I got nothing. I moved onto object and then NPC, both yeilding nothing as well. Now the "move" option works as does the distance adjustment.. however the waypoints seem to all do nothing. Will this be fixed?

Also while im here - I noticed you can set your own modifier and key for the port to cursor button - is their any way to set the keys for the port to area on the map? (ie: the ctrl+shift+left click) to something else?

Final question - auto-record which is under auto-sync. What does it do? :)

that is all - thanks gentlemen :)
The default dev tp comes with no Waypoints (might be what's happening in your case). You will need to manually save Waypoints or download them from others who have shared
click on map is CTRL+SHIFT+LEFTCLICK on map. but you have to enable that on general settings. That is not part of the dev-tp.

Auto record will pick up objects and auto save them in teh objects section same with NPCs it will auto save NPCs. I've not had any issues with Dev-TP.