MMOMinion

Full Version: Update ETA ? Updater fails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any eta when the updater will be back working. Also the bugs with the last update including the relogger now broken.

Thanks
I also can't run the bot, as either the launcher or GUI. Here's the error I get with the launcher. If I start the bot with FFXIV open, it crashes and states error 404.

[Image: jqq1ld.png]

[Image: 8x4u2c.png]
Updater has been broken the entire day, just checked now working again. Error when trying to update before.

GUI Launcher does work been using it since they fixed it a couple of weeks ago(People are using it). Relogger has issues at times, needs a timer like gw2 so it doesnt try and login to many accounts at once this causes login error and failure to relog.

Edit... Someone above posted a screenshot of the error.
The updater doesn't work for me also, I just assumed something still wasn't working due to the website maint or whatever.

When I try run it even with a fresh install it says There was an error. Try rolling back. Then clicking ok it says, There was a problem checking the update config file. Index was outside the bounds of the array.
hello

unable to download the bot, the link does not work on the pannel

Not Found

The requested URL /Updater/FFXIV/FFXIV_Updater.rar was not found on this server.
(04-25-2014, 09:56 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding the relogger...lets say I didnt use the GUI LAUNCHER for months and gave it a test just now, it didnt work. Normal laucher however ran fine.

It works make sure you use capitals for player name server. Example "Goblin" not goblin same with player name.
I tried flushing DNS and that did not work.
I tried a clean install and it gave me the same error.
I tried the GUI launcher and it gave a 404 error.

Any ideas?
reboot your modem and clear dns, ca it works for me as his
(04-25-2014, 11:26 AM)neo6417 Wrote: [ -> ]reboot your modem and clear dns, ca it works for me as his

That worked. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2