MMOMinion

Full Version: Credit where Credit is Due
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Message to Dev(s)

I just wanted to say i googled today for a ffxiv bot and almost paid for the V**** one and didnt due to the 6 month minimum sub.

Im so glad i didnt cos i stumbled accross this bot for mining at the moment, subscribed and had it running awesomely in like 20 mins.

Best bot for a long time. Excellent job.

Keep up the good work.

Love the meshing for movement. Quality.
Thank you!
in before he post about problems and disconnecting issues that arent happening in other games and the fact this launcher is complete trash granted no other bot has these features and even though they are broke half hte time or other things are broke take months and months to fix yet we pay a very high premium price for the product end rant.
What are you taking about dude.

That was my first post.

This bot is working perfectly. For me anyways.

Its more than likely the end user at fault.

Thats YOU by the way.
(04-28-2014, 07:28 AM)MongaMong Wrote: [ -> ]What are you taking about dude.

That was my first post.

This bot is working perfectly. For me anyways.

Its more than likely the end user at fault.

Thats YOU by the way.
it was a NB4 post. He was saying that someone is gonna post that stuff.
I was skeptical before I started using the bot. Any issues I've had with it have been user error (ex.forgetting to switch from legacy camera). There is very little the bot cannot do and, if you're smart about it, is not an obvious bot.
Other than price and crashing a bit more often than id like - their is no arguement it is ahead of the pack feature wise. Assuming pace is kept, it will certainly be the one to watch in the future.

It's biggest issue is also it's biggest strength which is a real bitch lol. (Small community)

Lord knows it would be nice for more profiles and task specific scripts to be up. I can only imagine the profiles used by the devs themselves which leaves me to wonder why those aren't packaged w the bot :p
cause the devs dont work on things out side of the bots structure thats what mods are for, the devs work on core features and new features for the core, but they dont really play the game. They use my duty scripts for example and they only really make basic scripts to test functionality for new features like questing.
profiles are not hard to make and scripts can be made pretty much by copy and paste. I don't doubt some private profiles and scripts are not released by some users of this forum. They make it using their own time, it is not a requirement for them to release them if they dont want to. Devs already gave us the fishing rod, learn to fish.
I'm pretty sure most of us are about advancing the community and release profiles/addons as soon as they have been tested. It doesn't hurt to also either donate to those providing them or at least provide a profile or duty script to help the community. You can take any duty script and see how they are made and make your own they aren't that hard. You should find Jackie and get added to the Skype channel because we always throw around ideas and new scripts/addons/ideas in the chat and people help each other. I haven't released any duty scripts but I provided waypoints when the bot first came out, as well as pitched in/wrote some dutys that others took and perfected and the same goes for a lot of people. Just be proactive and get in touch with people and you'll receive help you need.
Pages: 1 2