MMOMinion

Full Version: noob questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.
Just finished setuping gw2 bots, running 40 atm + 40 wows and have 30 frozen d3 accounts ... So next game to try is FFX .

Can u please give me fast tips ? Like :

Best class / race for botting ?
Best zone for farm / best ings for sells / etc.
how much profit with 1 bot can I expect ?

Tnx .
If you are finding a new game to RMT,will suggest you the ESO.It's a new game,mmominion already have made a bot for that.I will start it if I have more PCs.
in ffxiv your profit will come mostly from running 4 bots in group doing lvl 50 4 man dungeons farming gil from the mobs. you can expect baout 1.5-2mil per day per 4 man team, if you are in avg ilvl 85. currently "resellers" are buying gil at 3-6$ per mil depeneding on server. You can sell to private buyers for 9-11$/mil
Jackie tnx alot!
yw any time
with the addition to what jackie said, you can also spend the myths that you get from the dungeon(i.e Lost city of amdapor) on the crafting material that can be sold on the marketboards. In hyperion those items can go from 35k-150k each depending on which item you spend your myths on.

4 bots seems to be the standard for making money on ffxiv, since you are less likely to get flag in dungeons if you have all 4 characters tele-farming.(Mind you a GM can always join a random dungeon so there is always a risk)

with 1 bot you can gather shards and other crafting items to sell for gils then to rmts but that takes a long time