MMOMinion

Full Version: Editing meshes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to edit meshes outside of the game via a diff program?
the .obj file can be loaded with any tool that allow you to edit wavefront obj files. Meshlab, for example. Blender will also work. You just have to make sure you export it the right way when you want to load the edited version into the bot again.
Thanks for the info
whats the proper options when saving using meshlab? I edited the mesh as needed but it overwrote it as soon as i started the bot
If you change one of the default meshes the bot will always overwrite it. I think it md5's every file it comes with, and if different downloads and overwrites. You will have to name it different.
wondering if i could get an update on this. did you get it to work and how hard is mesh lab to work with. I'd love to have an easier way to make meshes etc.
(06-16-2014, 05:35 AM)Muffins Wrote: [ -> ]wondering if i could get an update on this. did you get it to work and how hard is mesh lab to work with. I'd love to have an easier way to make meshes etc.

easier way of making meshes?? how hard is it to hit Show Triangled->Record Mesh-> walk around-> save mesh.

Unless you are meshing an entire zone meshing an area to farm shouldnt take more then 2min to make.
what jackie said, just use the bot to make the mesh it takes 2 seconds. I only used meshlab to fix up some problem areas which is RARELY needed