MMOMinion

Full Version: Any profile that will work for the level 50 2 star master recipes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought the mats to do the x50 of xx item to get the new ilvl 70 DoH tools but wouldntcha know it the 2star 100% rotation i got off of here previously that works for older recipes fine seems to fall short by 1 step or about 20 progress on finishing these.

SUCK :(

Scratch the initial request. I edited it to work woot! very proud of myself seeing as i ashamed but admittedly level 0 crafts by hand lol.

Ingenuity just had to be set to go off 1 more time in order to allow more progress on the final cast of careful synthII. With that said if anyone runs into the same issue and wants to make the same modification to the 2 star thats up here.

Add 256 to player has NOT and remove the < step 16 limit on Ingenuity II. The downside is that you will need food for CP unless your VERY overmelded. im at 352 craftsmanship 350 control and 351 CP or something like that and it takes me all my CP but 2 i think after an HQ boulibaisse. Its all used (the cp gained from the food) for that final step. And this is with NQ mats.

Anyhow, so this doesnt go to waste (the post) It would ROCK if we could get someone who's versed well in crafting (perhaps a DoH main) to get a 3 Star Profile up for us <3

grrr. every time this bot crashes my game i want to punch someone in the face. anyone else have this issue? seems random but nearly always happens right after I teleport. Wouldnt be AS bad but with a one time password it means.. close out. start ffxiv. put in password. get phone. open app. put in one time password. log in. start bot again. play until it does it again. rinse/repeat!
hm, I have quite some meld on my gear (taken from this http://www.garytay.net/ffxiv-crafting-10...ting-gear/), I'm with HQ Bouliabaisse at 349 craftmanship, 340 control and 385 CP. I still fail on the last step missing something like 2 ;) (i.e. 417 of 419 in the last step done). How do you get so high stats? Is the special cooking gear that much better than the universal thing I made me? (that cost me ~ 1mil gil ;))
patricians caps lower than HQ crafting AF, yes
damn, I guess it's melding time again then ;)
Read the thread below your own, maybe. I'm still not 100%ly done with my stuff but I do have a profile "Tokencraft" for use. 100% is not possible atm.

For 3 Star crafting you will need the AF2 Gear fully melded, I'll expain the melds next days in my thread, and the il70 DoH Weapon and the Head for a total of 60 Token's.

You will have a total of 396 Craftmanship and 380 Control. 345 CP without Bufffood, 388 with Bouillabaise HQ. All those stats are needed for my Rotations to actually work. Whatever, there is no way to reach a 100% HQ without RNG at the moment. I'm reaching something like 75% HQ without any RNG atm so you still need HQ materials or condition Luck