MMOMinion

Full Version: once upon a time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once upon a time, we were told that fate turn ins would be possible, that aoe avoidance would be perfected, that duty mode would be upgraded with awesome new timing shit, that everything that has been said would be fixed or added would be, just give us a week, or a month, that the world would be giving to us in a timely fashion for our incredibly high monthly sub fee. The months have tetered on by, the seasons have changed, yet so many promises and so many disappointments have insued. Where oh where, are these awesome features, and why do you guys feel that the sub fee is what it should be due to the fact it takes you guys months and months to deliver promises? That being said, i still appreciate all the work you guys do. I'm glad ace is on my server and in my fc or i would of shit this game out a long time ago.
Its an exuberant amount of work, which is getting done. We are not sitting on our thumbs like you may suggest.
hahaha