MMOMinion

Full Version: FF14 crashing after update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After recent bot update it seems my bot crashes after 15-20 minutes constatnly. No error, FF14 just closes
same exact thing its bullshit.
also having this problem.
Anyway to rollback?
There hasn't been a FFXIV bot update since the 28th of april
There was no update, but getting random crashes all the time. Just crashed after 15mins online, logged back on, launched minion, crash again.

Edit; Now for a 3rd time. Don't get me wrong the bot has awesome features but this crashing all the time is kind of annoying.
Well, I just remember my FFXIMinion running an update at some point recently.

Regardless,

Everyone is still crashing - any comments on that? The bot is basically unusable as of now.
Everyone? I haven't crashed, except when I forget to quit Minion before logging out.
It seems that some users are having issues with their connection to the authservers and if you loose a connection to it, it will kill the game. This is most likely a routing problem from you to our authserver, hopefully it will resolve itself quickly.
Having this issue too. No windows error messages, just plain simple client "vanishing". No set amount of time either, just random.

Hopefully it will resolve soon too.
Pages: 1 2 3