MMOMinion

Full Version: Gring Level Quick Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

Ive been searching the forums about min/max level mobs for grinding and people keep talking about the MaxMobLvl and MinMobLvl in grind mode but i cannot find the setting.

Im fine for the FATE levels,. that works fine, im trying to locate these settings for Grind Mode.

Anyone quickly point me in the right direction, i may just be being blind lol.

Mongamong.

5 views and zero reples.

Maybe everyone in same boat as me or they dont wanna tell me lol.
This is fun.

Read the tutorial on Mesh Markers again. That's what everyone is thinking.
Thanks mate, will do so.

Hmm, ive just read through and im not sure thats where i need to be.

From reading the forums it seems as though there used to be a MaxMobLvl and MinMobLvl setting under the Grind heading, this setting was similar to the FATE Min/Max which is +/- X your current level, this works great as you dont need to adjust as you level your character.

At somepoint i beleve there was a similar setting for Grind.

He is fighting fine but i have to blacklist mobs manually and the only reason is they are too high or too low for me to fight.

He isnt targeting them in partuicular, just closest mobs.

Im grinding FATES with mobs inbetween.

Mongamong
Think i may be on my way to sorting it.

Created a new marker and set it to lvl 14 to 18 and now he is grinding in that area between FATES.

If i want to set 3 markers up in zone do i need to delete all other markers if i only want him to use those.

OR just all other markers of that type - EG Grind Markers?

Ta
grind mode level ranges are controled by the markers that you drop on your nave mesh. You would mesh an area, name a grind maker set hte level ranges then drop a grind marker.

I.E.
Name: Grindmarker1-4
Time (s) 0
Level min: 1
Level max: 4

it will grind at this marker untill its level 5 at level 5 it will stop grinding. If you have a second grind marker set up for 5-9 it will move to that marker.