MMOMinion

Full Version: General HQ Crafting Grinding Profile (Requires AssistEnhance)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a profile I use for just general crafting and leveling. You'll want to get most crafts to 15 before using this, and then it requires some cross class and level 50 skills (I'd suggest weaver to 50 first, carpenter to 50 2nd).

Some rules you will have to set on your own:

Careful Synth II, depending on how much progress you get done per synth, you'll change this. For example if I do 60 progress but need 140 to complete it, I set it to be step > =1 and step <3 so it will use careful synth II 2 times before moving on to improve quality. (You can manually replace this with Careful Synth I, or any 100% success rate synth you want if you don't have 50 WVR yet).

Steady Hand or Steady Hand II - just disable steady hand 1 if you already have SH2.

Master's Mend II - Disable this for 40 durability crafts.

Rumination won't be used if you have Byregot's Blessing.

Is this all optimal? No, but so long as I'm around the same level as what I'm crafting, I HQ about 75 - 90% of the time. This is not meant to be used for starred recipes. This is just something I use to grind other crafts I don't have to 50 yet. It's also fine for non-star level 50 crafts once you have the prerequisite crafts to 50 (WVR + CRP) and AF gear on (non-melded, just crafted 20 Trapper's Quiche, only one was NQ due to some really bad luck on the hasty rolls).

If anyone has some suggestions or wants to improve this and post a better version, please do so! Sharing is caring!
OMG +Rep to you Oreganobag

I made my own Leveling profile... it just has the basics for quick HQ crafting (20%)
NO WHERE NEAR as effective as yours <3
Thanks a lot for this!

If you ever get everything maxed, maybe 1 to 60 please share a 60 profile. Ive currently got LW 60 and Im working on everything else to 50 now.