MMOMinion

Full Version: Problem with Duty options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I am having an issue with Minion that has caused most of the Duty options to disappear from the list. This became a problem after I restarted Minion and the auto updater downloaded a number of files. I have done a clean install and downloaded a working copy from my friend, neither worked.

I am completely at a loss, if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.

[Image: 8zIQR.jpg]
yeah same shit here to uninstalled reinstalled ctr+l tried eeeeeverything wth is this ?
Same here. I tried reinstalling, moving minion to another location and using it on a different character. I'm so frustrated right now, I'm 45 and I wanna cap my soldiery before the reset tomorrow. Please help us! :(
The duty code was updated to remove those options because the bot handles it all automatically now. Just form a team, select your profile, and hit "start"
Thanks for the reply. I considered that a possibility but assumed that wasn't the case as starting the profile whilst party leader yielded no results. On the other hand, when I gave someone else lead and they started it, the bot would accept the queue but leave the dungeon as soon as it commenced. Any reasons as to why it's acting so haphazardly?

*Edit* Not sure if it's relevant but I am the only member of the party that has updated Minion.
Everyone should update and remove any addons (like the loot addon).
it just backs me out over and over
same here not start automaticly and kicks all ppl out after instance loading
Did you read the part about not using the loot addon that was written in several different locations.
Forgot to post earlier but removing the loot addon and grabbing the new update worked a treat. Thanks for the help.

On another note, I did notice a strange but inconsequential behaviour I hadn't seen before. When one of the party members had disconnected and eventually left the party, my bot attempted to queue for a dungeon with 3 players whilst not having lead.
Pages: 1 2