MMOMinion

Full Version: A couple simple questions I couldn't find the answer to.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everyone. I just started using the bot yesterday, and there's a couple things I can't seem to figure out.

1) When using assist mode, is there a way to make your character automatically face the monster when using skills? The in-game face mob setting doesn't seem to work because you're not actually pressing a real button.

2) Is it possible to utilize navigation while using the legacy type movement setting? Standard type works fine but using the legacy mode results in my character just running forward at a weird angle.

3) For the click-to-travel function, where am I supposed to be clicking? I've tried the regular map, mini-map, and radar, and I can't seem to actually make it work.

Thanks in advance for any help. I tried searching and looking through the guide threads, but couldn't really find the info I was looking for.
1. there is no option for that, since most people complain about assist mode turning their char around. It will make movement difficult for you
2. no, thats not possible. if you want to use the bot, switch movement settings.
3. you use the map and either shift+click or shift+ctrl+click to travel or teleport. travel only works with a mesh loaded that covers the whole area you want to travel through.