MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV PVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys I am new to using the bot and there isn't a guide up for the PVP section.

Can we get a discussion going on the best methods to use this?

So far i've noticed the strange movement, running backwards and sideways at the same time or backwards up against walls, it seems to be a big red flag for the bot.

One thing i've read so far is that Bard is the only class that should be used with this bot, is that true?

Also after exiting a match sometimes my character will walk the same strange backwards float walk in town and I have to kill the bot asap.

If anyone can help me set this up or have any tips for pvp mark farming I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Only thing i can think of is that you might not be in "standard" movement mode in ffxiv. When you are in "legacy" that is when I've seen what you describe happen.

Just tried pvp now to see if i could figure out what else could be the issue. And my character moves a few steps and doesn't move after that. It might be the meshes, markers, idk. But I would like the answer as well now XD
Thank you for your response regarding the strange movement, I will change the camera to standard and try it out!

Any further discussion regarding tips on PVP are welcome, it seems that not many people are doing it?
I also found this thread on how to set it up for you. http://mmominion.com/Thread-PVP-Beta?highlight=pvp

Also if you have Ace's assist enhance LUA pvp will not work. So just make sure if you end up downloading that just make a new folder with LUA mods you dont want to have on atm on your desktop and reload LUA mods and pvp will work around. I needed up finding a random post about that without it really being explained.
I have been trying pvp on mnk, whm and blm and it's not even moving when pvp start to fight..... any help?
Bump, would like to incite more conversation about MMOMinion and PVP in XIV.

Chris, I believe you need to set your abilities with the skill manager. I'm still new to the bot so I may be wrong but that would be the first thing to mess with.
(05-09-2014, 03:07 AM)gilgameshkun1 Wrote: [ -> ]I also found this thread on how to set it up for you. http://mmominion.com/Thread-PVP-Beta?highlight=pvp

Also if you have Ace's assist enhance LUA pvp will not work. So just make sure if you end up downloading that just make a new folder with LUA mods you dont want to have on atm on your desktop and reload LUA mods and pvp will work around. I needed up finding a random post about that without it really being explained.

Not sure why you would say this? Any of a few people using the beta version for pvp would tell you otherwise, as would my current pvp rank of 27 that I attained in a few days.
What job? I've been running a ranged dps class for the better part of a week and I've yet to hit rank 20.... pvp is such a grind.
Monk, I wouldn't recommend doing PVP as ranged. Ranged classes are expected to be kiting and dodging so you'll easily get recognized as a bot.
(05-09-2014 03:07 AM)gilgameshkun1 Wrote:
I also found this thread on how to set it up for you. http://mmominion.com/Thread-PVP-Beta?highlight=pvp

Not sure why you would say this? Any of a few people using the beta version for pvp would tell you otherwise, as would my current pvp rank of 27 that I attained in a few days.

I said it cause 4 of my friends on my server were trying to get pvp to work for 5days, looked on the forums and saw someone else was having the same issue. We removed your mod and put it in another folder, reloaded the bot and the pvp worked fine afterwards. Not sure if their was some conflict with the mod for some reason but removing it fixed it for all 4 of us. With your mod our characters would just stand there, not attack nothing, we tried doing it as singles and as a group with nothing but our characters standing their like idiots. So now when we run the bots for pvp we just remove that mod, and when we are done we put it back. Seems to be a big issue that alot of ppl are having with no one giving fix it advice on what is going on as to why the bot wont pvp. So if removing that mod is a quick fix, it is what it is.
Pages: 1 2