MMOMinion

Full Version: Problem while gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using the bot for a little over a month now for gathering. It's been running decently fine without any major hiccups, but today, I've been setting the bot to run the same as I've always been, but the console pops up with the following message now:

"**ERROR**: Warning: GatherManager is Disabled! ENABLING the Gathermanager now and we'll see if it helps!"

After, my character will gather from the specified nodes, but after 1 or 2 turns, it'll run off in another direction and gather from other nodes in the area. I haven't had this problem before, and I have erased all the other gathering markers from the area except my own. I think there was an update yesterday, and it seems that it was the update that broke it. I've been using the same profile for a month, and only today it's been popping up that error message.

My gathermanager is enabled when the error message pops up. Also, if I stop the bot, and try to start it again, it will say "Bot Enabled" but the character doesn't move. After a few tries, it will crash ffxi-boot, and I'll have to restart the game.

I should also add that sometimes the bot will get stuck in a loop, jumping over a branch over and over again. This only happens sometimes, but I figure I'd let you know about it.
Update: The bot hasn't auto updated (that I saw), and this problem has gone away. The error message does not pop up anymore, but the same profile I was using before will have my character running off to other nodes to gather. I have made a new mesh for the area I wanted to gather in, and it seems like that helps now. The only problem is the bot will crash the game after a few hours of gathering.