MMOMinion

Full Version: Cash Crafting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, can you help me please

Every time i want make some items, i cash with error after somes crafts.

so, i was formated my pc, reinstall FF , download a new M and recreate a profile.

( try without any programs on my computer )

and after somes items, again crash. and ever when he finish the craft.

( no error in the console)

can you help me please.

no problem with gathering , grind or fishing
so, i find something, i dont crash when i use a little profile without some skills. i try too find who crash my game.
make sure your skill profile only has skills from your current class. when you switch classes skill ids change so it can be a problem.
Yes, jackie, its not my profile, its the program minion and im sure right now !

So after three months with tests, i found the problem !

"Steady Hand II "

THis skill crash my game after a random delay ( like 1 min or 2 hours) and ever after i finish one item (HQ).

but
Steady Hand work fine !

Im not alone with this problem 3 another players (friends) has got this problem.

How im sure ?

i using two account on the same computer.

I testing like that's :

- profile 1 with Steady Hand II on account 1
- profile 2 with Steady Hand I on account 2

same craft item, same gears, sames spot, same job (culinerian) and same Minion , ( just differents keys )

target = 800 crafts

result :
account 1 crash after nearly, 45mns, 25mns, 5mins, etc...
account 2 0 crash 800 crafts , perfect.

so after i switch profile 1 on account 2, account 1 with profile 2

and result :

account 1 800 crafts, perfect.
account 2 4 crafts....

the differents, just Steady Hand II, nothing else.

i was repeat this test, all the week, every day after finish my farming ( yeah... a lot of gathering )

So my request is can you fix Steady Hand II please :D
Steady Hands II is a cross class skill, every job has a different I'd so you must have a different profile for each class with his own steady hands II id
exactly this make sure you remove steady hand 2 from your profile as a cul readd the cross class skill steady hand II . this skill works flawlessly in all my profiles. its because each profile is for the spcific class. and pulled the skills from that class even cross class skills need to be refreshed and added to the profile as that class.
so i was test, and i crash always.

Its an skill on culi, i craft on this job.

i dont use the crosskill function for this skill
(05-15-2014, 10:46 PM)balgarion Wrote: [ -> ]so i was test, and i crash always.

Its an skill on culi, i craft on this job.

i dont use the crosskill function for this skill

cul is the only proffession that i ever use and i havent had a single crash while crafting with it. maybe you should remake your skill profile and make sure your not using wrong skill IDs.
on 3 months, i dont know how many profiles, i was created to found the wrong skill maybe 10 or 20 per days... so its not an error profile.

and my friend shared profiles, on him computer, he dont have crash but on mine, i crash.

i repeat again ... its not skill iD the problem
so your profile you crash but your friend doesnt crash with the same profile? then its something on your enviroment causing the crash.
Pages: 1 2