MMOMinion

Full Version: suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is possible, but i figured id toss it out there anyways. A small suggestion towards improving the bot dramatically.

A mouseover/tooltip option. Something that you could say... mouse over a setting in the skillmanager for example and get a quick one liner about what the setting does.

Would alleviate traffic here. would make the bot much much more newb friendly, and would go a long way in helping people create custom pretty much everything which in turn would help the communities resource pool (which is unfortunately miniscule) grow.

The bot is quite powerful, the problem is dissecting what each and every setting does with no easy way to track down an explanation.

I wouldnt imagine this to take all that much work in comparison to the payoff. For power users it coulud pose a nuisance so it could be made toggle'able similar to tool/help tips in games today.

Whatcha's think?
As Jakie mentioned before, most of the option are explained in "News and Announcements". For the bot usage, one liner is not going to help much.
Tbh aren't most of the options self explanatory?
(05-09-2014, 08:49 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh aren't most of the options self explanatory?

exactly this i mean HP%> is pretty self explanatory and if its not there is a tutorial guide that explains all the settings.

http://mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial-Ski...ill-Editor
I don't know why the bot is not in spanish.... Devil