MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing now has errors & game crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So fishing seems to be slightly broken now. I used to be able to fish without a problem, but starting 2 days ago, when I fish with the bot, it will misclick after several casts, causing it to lose the catch. It usually happens within 3-7 casts. It will cast and hook normally, but several casts later, it will try to hook too early and cause it not to hook when the fish is actually on the line.

I have also noticed that the bot will crash the game after a few hours now. I would be able to leave the bot running for hours at a time, and come back to it still gathering away. Now when I leave it for a few hours, I'll come back to my computer with the game and the bot closed.

Was there an update that was done recently to cause these problems? The bot was working fine before and I saw it auto update a few days ago, then the problems started happening. Is there a way to stop it from auto-updating? Is there a download site where the older versions of the bot is?