MMOMinion

Full Version: unspoiled nodes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would i go about making the bot farm for clusters?
you can A set a gathering mesh by a known spawn and when it spawns it will harvest it. you then can set up the skill profile manager to make a profile that will work with the node so you can gather. Or i think someone is working on an addon to TP to diffrent zones to do this. Not sure really it currently isnt very practical to do with just the base bot.
For clusters, if you're using my addon, set a gather marker in that general area in Mor Dhona, set up as min/max 50/50 for level, and under Gather Manager, give it the slot number for the cluster you want, and configure your skill profile however you'd like to maximize your results. I haven't done this before but it seems like it would work. I'll verify it when I get a chance.
was just looking for/wondering the same thing. As it sits the only option to get the new tools is to do it manually.

Between the new addon which tps to the proper zone and associated fixes that come with it, I'm sure it will be possible in the future :p