MMOMinion

Full Version: Cant seem to figure out the questing in Beta.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing for an hour or so and just cant seem to get it going.
I've looked at the guide posed but nothing.
Also it keeps setting the areas default mesh as Uldah?
I'm pretty sure the bot does not quest, least if it does I haven't found it. I'd really like the option, can see a long chain of zones that have the bot hopping from quest to quest to efficiently go through the content.

If it ran quest chains it'd seal the deal for me.
1-50/VR1-VR10

Quest XP is one of the largest sources outside of exploits, and I'd assume with how un-bot like in nature this bot is that if you had it able to run through the zones questing nobody would be the wiser. Of course I'm assuming you'd need some pretty complex navigation meshes to do it right, but damn it would be awesome.
Like I said it tile the Beta. The questing is in the beta version which is up for download :)
From what I remember reading you need to create questing profiles if you want to bot to quest. Just like how you need a duty profiles for duty mode.
Zourora, perty sure you are in the wrong forum mate. Snicker
JWD > Do you have quest profiles set up? The system still has a few kinks to work out, but I have managed to get an Uldah story quest profile that will do from levels 4-14. It takes some time to get it set up right.
Are there any other starting areas and later story people have already done or do I have to make one myself.
there are no profiles yet released, they al need to be created.