MMOMinion

Full Version: How do I make my own Duty Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just like the title say I am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to build my own duty profiles any help would be appreciated thanks.
just open up a current profile and see the format. its laid out by encounters with info for each encounter, waypoints are you kiling or looting radius to kill what mobs to kill. thats your best bet to get an program called notepad++ and just open an exisist file
with that being said your comment is helpful but still doesn't explain exactly how it works or how to get the zone id or anything of that nature I am looking for a step by step guide on how to do this
You can get the zone ID via dev TP. It will show the number. The rest are as Jakie said. Find your own kill spot via trial and error with teleporter. Write down those x, y, z, h. You can also get the mob ID via TargetInfo in the EnhancedAssist thread. Write down mobs you want to attack/kill.

Now, open an existing Duty profile. if you want the bot to pull only set doKill to false. If you want the bot to kill mobs at that spot, set doKill = True.

That is about what you need to do to make a new profile.

Just know not all dungeons can have the profile made. For example, you cant make brayflox HM due to picking up keys and use it on door.
(05-14-2014, 03:41 AM)dblake54 Wrote: [ -> ]with that being said your comment is helpful but still doesn't explain exactly how it works or how to get the zone id or anything of that nature I am looking for a step by step guide on how to do this

oh i didnt realize you needed help with the dev-tp as well you didnt say that.

So you get Mob ID using the DEVmonitor. You target the mob and can pull the content ID.

you can get waypoint pos from the Dev-TP it will have Map ID and waypoitns you are currently standing at.
Awesome guys I appreciate the help im going to give this a go and see if I can come up with some stuff much appreciated
Is there anyway to loot after teleport hack killing the duty bosses?
yes open one of my duty profiles that have _loot at the end so you can see the funtion for loot
thanks so much
Next question how do I convert the file that i just modified in notepad ++ to a INFO file instead of a text file
Pages: 1 2 3