MMOMinion

Full Version: Duty problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried botting into duty. It was fine at first until I got into the dungeon (Amdapor Keep) which then the bot abandoned right away. Why is it like this?

Also, if can anyone make me a setup/script for Brayflox's Longstop (Hard) duty, that would be great.
far as i know. we need for Brayflox pick up Keys and unlock Doors for Bosses.
And the last Boss has no safe spot respectively i know no safe spot.
I tried replying to your PM vilcheat but you have pms turnd off and like shaolin2 said not happening with BLHard.
Ooohhh that is why.. I'll try to turn it on now.

So it is impossible?
(05-14-2014, 01:34 PM)vilcheat Wrote: [ -> ]Ooohhh that is why.. I'll try to turn it on now.

So it is impossible?

correct currently the duty bot cannot interact with objects in the dungeon.
So how about the issue about bot abandoning the duty right after it gets in? and is the duty mode built for public duty or I have to make my own party? like all characters mine
(05-15-2014, 04:38 AM)vilcheat Wrote: [ -> ]So how about the issue about bot abandoning the duty right after it gets in? and is the duty mode built for public duty or I have to make my own party? like all characters mine

please read the duty tutoral. all these questions are answered there. YOu must have 4 of your own bots or group up with 3 other botters. Currently duty mode only telepots to a set location of wayponts that are stored in the duty script.