MMOMinion

Full Version: Was the teleport and sprint feature removed from gathering?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently updated Enhance and im not sure if it was a feature of Enhance or a newly updated feature of the bot... but now depending on the mode you are in, you only see the categories which are relevent to said mode (great btw!)

However, either the category for gathering isnt showing, nor can i find the teleport hack or permasprint hack anywhere else (thought it may have been moved)

Now I could be retarded and just missing it somehow/somewhere.. but figured id ask. In case its not obvious, im using the Gather Mode - trying to work out a means to get these new i70 tools :P In the name of efficiency I wanted to have the bot gathering shards etc while I dug around the forums and noticed aforementioned was MIA.

Thanks guys
maybe this should be posted in hte enhanced assits thread. because both those options are still in the bot.
Ok. So they are still there. Now I was just reading the new beta thread (which I haven't picked up yet FTR) but it mentions adjustments still being needed to the "dynamic settings" option. Does this mean that is handled by the bot itself as of the beta?

Wouldn't make sense and would undoubtedly cause issues if both tried to handle it . Either way I'll mention it in ace thread. Thanks for the reply :p
duty mode has been made dynamic. it can detect who the leader of hte party is and select the duty to queu for based on the profile.