MMOMinion

Full Version: 4V4 Premade pvp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 4 bots and my friend has 4 bots. we want to win trade with them but the premade 4v4 map isnt working. They don't move or do anything. How can i fix this? I am willing to edit things if needed. I just need to know what to change.
We don't want to split the groups up or Q separately as that is just a big time waster/pain in the ass.
Changed the Map ID to the 4man premade ID and that makes them move and attack but only if someone is auto running against the gate to activate the other bots to move out of the starting area.
Also they all think they are the leader so when i que they all try to Que at the same time and end up withdrawing.

So if there is any tips or help you can give me to solve these issues i would be a very happy camper.

(Summary of help needed)
1. Getting the bots to move out of the starting area once the game starts. (They only move if the other team moves to the middle or a teammate moves out of the safe area)
2.Getting only the leaders to que for the BG.