MMOMinion

Full Version: How many bots is everyone running?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious. No need for a long response unless you feel like leaving one. I did a quick scan and it doesnt seem you can do a Poll or I would have just done that.

Not only am i interested in realistic hardware requirements per bot(s) but Im also about to make my first foray into multi boxing and ive noticed the gold prices continue to go down, down, down, down. Not sure if its due to a ludicrous amount of people botting relative to buying, or if the trend will continue... but their comes a price point where the only way to offset the overhead is by volume botting/en masse. I saw it at 16/m a week ago and that was about 1/2 what it was when I first began renting minion. I was shocked. I looked today and now its at nearly half that!! ~9/m.... ...

Trying to get a feel for what the average number of bots are as that will give me an idea of what I should realistically aim for..... so if you will # of bots and # of computers would be helpful to satiate my curiosity :P

(if anyone is bored, or feeling especially helpful and has experience with botting for profit id love to chat via PM. Been making a solid attempt at picking some brains before i get started, but some people arent as forthcoming as others for obvious reasons)
there added the poll. its at the bottom of your post "i want to add a poll"
64 accounts
Over 9000
Not enough.
(05-15-2014, 08:54 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]there added the poll. its at the bottom of your post "i want to add a poll"
God I suck. ALways missing something!
(05-15-2014, 08:55 PM)Oleork Wrote: [ -> ]64 accounts
Ugh - how many machines does it take to run 64? initial investment sounds crippling but with distributors now getting 9/m im wondering if im too little too late.
(05-15-2014, 08:56 PM)Tompost Wrote: [ -> ]Over 9000
should have expected one of these replies... pics or it didnt happen.
(05-15-2014, 09:29 PM)TehMorbid Wrote: [ -> ]Not enough.
Thats the way I'm feeling atm....

Judging by the range from Not enough thru 9000.... I think I need some more samples...
3 PC = 3k usd Each
64 accs @ 25usd
64 bots @ 10usd

Do mats
You forgot to add 64 account and 15 bux each for sub Smile
and 10 dollars per each bot to rent the bot :P

BUT im aware of costs associated which may have influenced my having asked this question after seeing the prices drop for the umpteenth time (naturally after i buy the hardware and accounts)... however im really just curious what everyone else is running..

Perhaps i should mine >.<

I cant tell who's bs'ing and who isnt at this point but if you can run 21.3333 accounts per pc then im probably in pretty good shoes as far as hardware, as far as account requirements and viability - that is another question.

FTR - you also forgot the added electricity costs from running the rigs 24/7 :P The first month i got my main rig off the ground my electric bill went up 100 bucks lol.

whoa rock on jackie - ty for th epoll :)

although if you run 4 bots do you select 1-4 or 4-8? and if you run 8 is it 4-8 or 8+? food for thought >.<
(05-17-2014, 09:07 PM)klepp0906 Wrote: [ -> ]and 10 dollars per each bot to rent the bot :P

BUT im aware of costs associated which may have influenced my having asked this question after seeing the prices drop for the umpteenth time (naturally after i buy the hardware and accounts)... however im really just curious what everyone else is running..

Perhaps i should mine >.<

I cant tell who's bs'ing and who isnt at this point but if you can run 21.3333 accounts per pc then im probably in pretty good shoes as far as hardware, as far as account requirements and viability - that is another question.

FTR - you also forgot the added electricity costs from running the rigs 24/7 :P The first month i got my main rig off the ground my electric bill went up 100 bucks lol.

whoa rock on jackie - ty for th epoll :)

although if you run 4 bots do you select 1-4 or 4-8? and if you run 8 is it 4-8 or 8+? food for thought >.<

you really do have a hard time reading he put right in his post 64bots @ 10$each....

look at it this way. You do not rent the bot... you own the bot for that 30days. people own there home but they still pay a monthly payment and as long as they pay that payment they get to live in the house...

renting the bot would mean more along the lines of renting a house... you cant paint the walls you cant change the carpet you have to use it as is... this bot you can do what ever you want to it. you can write scripts write lua addons even change the main code if you know how to, so it does something differently.