MMOMinion

Full Version: Anyone else get really weird graphics/pixels/icons when loading?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Almost every time after launching Minion and before its Navigation bar appears at the top... I get some really really crazy black designs on my screen. SOmetimes its just checkereed black boxes, othertimes its literally chinese/kanji writing all over the place.

Is this some really weird bot/bug or have something to do w/ nvidia's miserable ass sli/surround drivers?

ive ignored it until now, but finally curious enough to ask lol.

Also - while im here (instead of making a new post) Ive noticed this graphical bug as well for quite some time.

I will click on a dropbox in the minion module (will use Assist for example) and you have Asisst and Priority drop boxes. If i click the Assist drop box.. instead of the drop box appearing right below the arrow as I (assume) intended, it appears far below the entire module, in front of my chat box and almost off the screen?

I can still move my mouse down and click it.. just a graphical bug that looks like crap and was curious if anyone else has experienced this or I can chalk it up to using surround/nvidia as well.
not a bug its actually says MMOMINON in really big black letters.
yeah ive seen it before and its for sure like couple at least MMO or MINION some times its just 2 letters but some times ive seen up to 4 letters on it and it was for sure MMOM so i assumed it was mmominion. lol
LOL i run 3 27" monitors with a >4k resolution. it must be REALLY BIG! if it still doesnt fit/isnt discernable! And what sup with the chinese characters then? Is it composed of tons of chinese characters mooshed together to make the word minion? LOL.

Either way, now that i know im gonna be watching for it. Neat to know :)

(perhaps its wonky on my pc cause im using multiple displays and theyre in portrait orientation /shrug)
Yeah I always thought this was a graphical bug myself, if it says MMOMINION then it must not get along with my resolution or something because I've never once noticed lol. And as far as the drop box thing, yeah, slightly annoying, I have to drag minion up towards the top of the game since the drop-box (like when choosing a dungeon for duty-mode) appears much lower then the actual minion window. But, just a minor nit pick. :)