MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot is occasionally stopping out of range from mob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly great bot! the problem im having happens around every 20 mins or so, i only botting melle classes monk and lancer. The bot randomly stops as if to attack a fate mob or a grind mob outside range but doesnt go closer to kill it, when i manually move closer it auto goes back to working. The only mod im using is assistenhance. i've tried reinstalling, tunkering possibly options etc and hasn't fixed the problem.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for an amazing bot!
Sounds like a skill profile issue make sure you have enhanced assist set up properly if all else fails try with out the addon see if the probably still occurs or not.
I just had the same problem.. I'm using scholar and it was all good until now.. it randomly started to happen. The bot just stands and target the enemy but doesn't do anything. I have the skills up, and I didn't change anything.. I left the house, leaving the bot working and came back and when I start the bot again, it's not working anymore.
Bump.

Um.. now it's not moving at all.. I didn't do anything and just changed map.

---EDITED---
Figured out that the navmesh got deleted for some reason that I don't know.. gonna reinstall..