MMOMinion

Full Version: Assist Follow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to do dungeons with healing assist but I have to keep moving my character since it doesn't move on it's own. The assist script is working great, though!

Is there a way to get the bot to follow someone specific to assist?

I understand that the Duty option for the bot is currently restricted to multiboxing/multibotting.

I am currently using the mod assist-enhance.

Thanks.
you would need to make a mesh of the zone and put the bot to party grind.. but at that point the bot will hug the leaders ass everywhere it goes. currently what you want isnt fully implemented.
Alright, I understand. I appreciate the response.
(05-19-2014, 06:29 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]you would need to make a mesh of the zone and put the bot to party grind.. but at that point the bot will hug the leaders ass everywhere it goes. currently what you want isnt fully implemented.

are there any plans on that? Maybe a combination of follow with varying distance, settable "lead", and AOE avoidance? That way I could take a second bot with me into instances while I manually control one in Assist mode...
(05-21-2014, 12:46 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2014, 06:29 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]you would need to make a mesh of the zone and put the bot to party grind.. but at that point the bot will hug the leaders ass everywhere it goes. currently what you want isnt fully implemented.

are there any plans on that? Maybe a combination of follow with varying distance, settable "lead", and AOE avoidance? That way I could take a second bot with me into instances while I manually control one in Assist mode...

you can do this with the beta bot + avoidance addon. the beta bot has party grind mode that allows you to target the person you wish to follow and set that person. distance how ever is not been set that possibly could be added in.
To work properly and not look like a bot, it would require a mesh of the dungeon, and it could be done using some of the new MoveTo with follow options, with some sanity checks so that some jackass can't drag you all over a zone or something.