MMOMinion

Full Version: Duty Broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After the latest update the duty option has been broken. When the leader selected the duty, it doesn't accept it. Just continues to spam the duty finder window without accepting it. Seems to only be the leader of the PT that it happens to, the other people accept the duty just not the leader.

Edit: The above was while using 1.3? I tried the 1.5 beta instead and it seems to be working, not sure if the beta got updated or not since it was a fresh install last night(to try the loot) but I don't think it got an update this morning like 1.3 did.
ok so there is a reset timer... default is 60 well thats 60ms up that to 60000 and you sould be fine.
Same issue here. The leader will open the duty window, start the queue and immediately open the window again to withdraw. The issue is the reset timers default value of 60, I have set it to a ridiculously high number to alleviate the issue until I can be bothered finding a good number.
60000 which is 60 seconds seems to work just fine.
same issue, how to fix?
Will try later when I'm done. Seems to be working on beta so haven't bothered to change back yet. Thanks Jackie.
(05-20-2014, 12:08 PM)falberto Wrote: [ -> ]same issue, how to fix?

try reading my posts..... i just said right above your post how to fix..... change 60 to 60000