MMOMinion

Full Version: Paging Cichard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your skill manager profiles and duty profiles are solid. Do you plan on making some questing profiles also :)?
no but i have people working on them atm. I think we have uldah main story quest from 1-14 done. It might be posted here shortly. But questing is still in beta... currently there are alot of quest types the bot cant do. Emote quests or equip gear quests. So still a lot that needs to be worked out.
Thanks for the update. I know its still in beta but I would love to play around/test it :). Unfortunately I do not know enough about the back end of minion to try and make my own yet. Thanks for all your hard work!
um no need to know about backend... just use the profile manager... ther eis a tutorial on how to use it.
Yea I noticed that after I posted. I thought I needed to know lua lol. I tried to set up a levequest in the beta last night following the tutorial but my character just stood there. It was for a DoH job though so that might have been my problem, not sure though.
Yeah definitely looking forward to the main story quests being worked on. I don't have the time myself to do any personally, but I wouldn't mind donating to anyone who gets them knocked out (once the bot fully supports it anyway) :)
looks like its time to donate to Jackie.
:P