MMOMinion

Full Version: Saik's Crafting Profiles (2 Star and upwards)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Cleared this post due to 1.5 Hitting me - Will use another Thread due to also Releasing DoL and DoM/DoW profiles.
I should have checked this first. Spent a few hours working on my Token craft profile. I manage to get a range of 20-100% with NQ mats. I'll check yours out and see what you did different. Thanks for the upload. What is the HQ rate for your 40 and 80 Dur crafts? I'm guessing its for the 2* crafts.

eidt: Good profiles but i noticed that there are certain conditions like getting a poor condition on byregot's blessing will lower maximum quality output. you should try adding some conditional skills like if it gets an excellent to skip previous skill and just use byregot's.
I'm just working on those atm, the Token profile quite worked well for my weaver with HQ Materials (crafted via 40 DUR HQ Profile xD).. well my alchemist had 24 NQ's for 50 HQ's.

EDIT: Currently Working on a 3 star Profile, tested 3 (good) rotations but was forced to stop after those 3 crafts.. needed Materials ;)

I'm currently able to give you a Crafting Profile finishing 3 Star Crafts with 380 CP, 396 Craftmanship and a Minimum of 374 Control, but as generally known this Rotation hardly depends on luck. I was able to get 3 HQ Crafts (cashmere robe of casting x2 and cashmere robe of healing) but 1 was with full HQ Mats and 2 with 1000 STarting Quality.

The one with full HQ was at 100% HQ, the 2 with 1k Starting have gone to 97% and 68% so it varies. Gonna find a better way yet..
When trying to use the 80 durability one it stopped right after using comfort zone until I manually clicked on inner quiet then stopped right after using innovation and just froze without hitting what I guess the next step would be great strides? Not sure what the cause is or if this is meant to be left like this for us to manually hit certain skills or does this require a third party program for it to work properly?
It does not, in fact, this means I did not push in a specific Skill-ID, If you open the Profile in your skillmanager, and click refresh on the left side once, it should/may work, if it does not, I will consider re-uploading an updated version of the profile with all Great Stride/Inner Quiet Skill ID's for each specific class.

For some reason every class has an equal Skill-ID Value for Inner Quiet and Great Strides for me
(05-24-2014, 08:08 AM)ma9u5 Wrote: [ -> ]When trying to use the 80 durability one it stopped right after using comfort zone until I manually clicked on inner quiet then stopped right after using innovation and just froze without hitting what I guess the next step would be great strides? Not sure what the cause is or if this is meant to be left like this for us to manually hit certain skills or does this require a third party program for it to work properly?

This happened to me when I had the wrong profile loaded... essentially it just means, you don't have the correct spell-ID available. This can be due to cross skills not added or as I had happen, just the wrong profile loaded.
Im having problems with the crafting erroring and killing ffxiv. Is there any way to slow down the abilities (which i think is what is caushing it)?
is there a throttle? or cast time you can increase the cast time
the only throttle I see in the bot is under 'gather', I did not know if that would do anything when under crafting mode. Also, i cannot figure out how to change casting times. I checked the main bot thoroughly and the skill manager, I did not find anything. I poked around in the .cfg files but did not see anything that mentioned casting (although to be fair, I didn't look super hard)

How do I change casting times?

EDIT: Trottle under the gathering menu works great
You can Use the pulse time I guess, it should work fine, other than that, I'd ask you to deactivate Rendering while using any crafting Profile. It should save some processing speed so it doesn't overkill your PC and your final :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4