MMOMinion

Full Version: Rip Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This bot is a huge rip off and until you realize that you will never build your community like you could. I mean this bot costs nearly as much as the game itself when every single other bot out there costs either a set amount for lifetime or a reasonable amount for a year, but what you guys here having going is ridiculous. Especially when, yes your bot is simply the best but RebornBuddy is almost there and will soon surpass this bot when they build their userbase a little more, and its WAY cheaper.

Well enough said that was my thoughts on this. Be Less stingy peeps.
I feel your pain bro! I've sent so many emails to Ferrari saying the same thing to no avail.. Stingy guys they are.

We appreciate you making a new account just to post this though.
(05-23-2014, 12:38 AM)rormmom Wrote: [ -> ]This bot is a huge rip off and until you realize that you will never build your community like you could. I mean this bot costs nearly as much as the game itself when every single other bot out there costs either a set amount for lifetime or a reasonable amount for a year, but what you guys here having going is ridiculous. Especially when, yes your bot is simply the best but RebornBuddy is almost there and will soon surpass this bot when they build their userbase a little more, and its WAY cheaper.

Well enough said that was my thoughts on this. Be Less stingy peeps.

lulz, bots not even close, or in same bracket imo.

however I demand a refund for the overpriced eso bot