MMOMinion

Full Version: Problem's with BLM 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having issues with this profile and I don't know why... I am level 46 and the profile just casts blizzard 3 and thunder over and over. I am well above mp 1000 which is the benchmark to cast fire but it doesn't. I have even disabled blizzard 3 and it will then spam blizzard 1, I have then disabled blizzard 1 and it will use thunder and fire (once and only once).

I am kind of at a loss.

Anyone know what might be going on?

Thanks in advance
its because the bot has switched ffrom MP values to MP % so you need to configure the MP condition on the skills.
Yep that was it. Thanks Jackie.
Did the complete behaviour of the bot change? Didn't notice so far, currently mostly gathering and crafting. However, this would mean that I have to check every profile for MP settings, correct?
yes
weird... can't find it in the announcement section...
cant find what? its in the beta version of hte bot for a while... beta stuff got pushed to live...simple enough.
yep, I kinda tend to love the documentation of this software ;)
I never used the beta, so how would I know? If something goes live, it should be documented, easy as that. I work in IT, btw. If I would practice our business that way, I wouldn't anymore.
well if you tend to read whats in the Beta form of the bot( where everything is documented) beta gets pushed to live... no need to document it twice. It says that most of ace's tweaks optimizations from his addon have been added. That would include his MP% for Skill mananger.
(05-27-2014, 03:12 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]cant find what? its in the beta version of hte bot for a while... beta stuff got pushed to live...simple enough.

Think what he meant is usually when their are changes to a bot their are patch notes or atleast a patch post saying update # xxxxx changes - xxxx xxxx xxxx

So people know what has changed.

(05-27-2014, 04:23 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]well if you tend to read whats in the Beta form of the bot( where everything is documented) beta gets pushed to live... no need to document it twice. It says that most of ace's tweaks optimizations from his addon have been added. That would include his MP% for Skill mananger.

To be fair - i had no idea anything from beta went live yet :P Figured it was still beta... and once the testing was done it would all go live :P

Oddly enough I havent had to change my Mp settings which makes me wonder lol. Gonna have to go through them all now :P