MMOMinion

Full Version: T9 Tips and tricks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody cleared t9 using minion yet, please share your tips and tricks. Thanks
new coil and levi are impossible to TP hack, SE put in a bunch of mechanics to prevent it.
bw14, have you been able to do T6-T8 ? Judging from your questions, you guys found some way to do it ?
we actually got t9 to like 6 percent before we melted. But that was on someone elses lockout because we couldnt get 6-8 done. Willing to share if you share first.
you can do all new content idk who started the whole levi and coil thing i'm not sure about t8 but in t7 you can lock her out with the exception of the archers that someone without hate must kill and the blm can be dumb somtimes but it is doable i would recomend 5 people actually playing though we have yet to do t8 but a pt was banned on our server for doing t9 about 4 weeks ago so it is possible.

hope this helps send a private message for any pos you need or things like that i can help with t6 t7 and working on t8 and t9 tonight thanks for reading :)
(05-30-2014, 05:13 PM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]we actually got t9 to like 6 percent before we melted. But that was on someone elses lockout because we couldnt get 6-8 done. Willing to share if you share first.

Sent you a PM with information about T6 but you've yet to reply. I'm considering making a guide for turns 6-8 but I'm not sure it's wise to publicly post that kind of information.
i think the best bet is to figure out how to do it solo with 2-3 bots max as sharing loot sucks lol
(06-10-2014, 09:31 PM)uzumaki1989 Wrote: [ -> ]i think the best bet is to figure out how to do it solo with 2-3 bots max as sharing loot sucks lol

You could pull that off in T7 and T8 but it would be far too time consuming to make it worthwhile. Nevermind the fact that the treasure coffers will not spawn if you have too few players in the instance.