MMOMinion

Full Version: Authserver issue when running on multiple PCs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently starting using MMO Minion and was quite impressed with how it works so I bought a few more keys. However, I quickly ran into an issue when running a second account on another PC. The issue is that the game will suddenly exit to desktop (program ends, no errors) after about 15 minutes of gathering. After reading other support topics I am certain this is an authserver issue.

My question then is does anyone have a similar setup (multiple PCs running MMO Minion) that is working? I have 5 desktops I use for MMO gaming and a 500mbps connection so I am almost certain this is not a connectivity issue. As a test I have run the gathering bot on 3 separate PCs and watched as 2 of them exit (presumably the first 2 to perform an auth check) before ending up with only 1 running bot, which has yet to exit.

Note: I am using a separate key on each of these accounts, not the same one. I am also opening the bot via the non-gui launcher after logging into the game.

Are there any steps you could recommend to address such an issue?
are you using auto login? you may be using the same key twice if you copied these files over. Typically if you log in account A then Log in account B then account A closes that means you are using the same key twice. Try deleting your CFG files and then reloging hte bots in 1 by 1 assuring you are not using the same key twice.
Strangely enough using the GUI Launcher fixed this issue. The main reason I had not been using it to begin with was that I had been getting an authentication error on most of my accounts when trying to have it auto log my characters in (stating the account information was wrong).

Interestingly enough it turns out that if your game password contains an ampersand '&' the auto log in from the GUI launcher will fail to authenticate. This was a headache as I had some characters which worked and some which did not. I eventually narrowed down the working vs. non-working ones to that single character and upon changing my passwords to not include an ampersand was able to successfully log in all of them on via the GUI Launcher at which point I am no longer am experiencing the sudden exits.
Wonderful! and good to note on that password issue.