MMOMinion

Full Version: Cul, Wvr, Ltw, Alc master tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are for the turn-in items for master tools for Culinarian, Weaver, Leatherworker, and Alchemist. 380~ish CP to finish, HQ mats were used.
Why are you using different Profiles for those?
I downloaded this, I want to use it for other craft, so I edit the the skill ID ( inner quite for example ) from 258 to 252 ( carpenter ), then I pressed "Save Current Profile.

It doesn't save the new ID (>.<)

Any suggestion?
cause you cant change the id like that. you have to get the skill from the skill book on and add it to the skill list.
Like Jackie said, I had different profiles due to each class having different IDs for non-cross class skills. It was easier to just copy the order down then set it up for the next craft I wanted the tool for.
I am - for some case - pretty much able to stay with 1 Skill ID for every crafter, tho I do not know if this function may need Assist Enhance or not
well basic touch for example has different skill ids for each class.
Inner quiet, all the touches, great strides, master mend 1 and 2. Basically anything that isn't selectable from the "additional actions" list will not share IDs across classes :-/