MMOMinion

Full Version: questions .. is it possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, first of all - sorry for my bad english!
I think you'll understand what im talking about.

I was playin with a idea all time and wanted to ask if it is possible..

in the SkillManager i saw lots of "If in Party.." options, etc.
isnt there a way to check if your choco is summoned - and if not - to resummon him?
same with his stances like heal, defense, attack, etc. (Heal stance if he has low HP like 40% and Attack if he have over 40%)
Or may all the choco skills can be addet to the SkillManager ?
(okay, rotation will do lesser DPS at all.. but for farming as a low in fates solo, (BLM, SMN, ... ) choco heal is a musthave. or is there may a way to level up faster solo (without a group) with the bot?)

before i get linked to the other thread ..
- I was using a script from the forum, but it didnt work for me. (every min. a click on "0")

Edit: may 1 more question ..

is it possible to auto-repair? didnt find somethin about in the forum right now.

Greetz.
(06-02-2014, 04:10 PM)Sealice Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, first of all - sorry for my bad english!
I think you'll understand what im talking about.

I was playin with a idea all time and wanted to ask if it is possible..

in the SkillManager i saw lots of "If in Party.." options, etc.
isnt there a way to check if your choco is summoned - and if not - to resummon him?

Use AssistEnhance mod

same with his stances like heal, defense, attack, etc. (Heal stance if he has low HP like 40% and Attack if he have over 40%)

I don't think you can do this yet. The best option is just set it to Free Stance

Or may all the choco skills can be addet to the SkillManager ?

Nope

(okay, rotation will do lesser DPS at all.. but for farming as a low in fates solo, (BLM, SMN, ... ) choco heal is a musthave. or is there may a way to level up faster solo (without a group) with the bot?)

Not that I know of if you want to AFK.

before i get linked to the other thread ..
- I was using a script from the forum, but it didnt work for me. (every min. a click on "0")

Edit: may 1 more question ..

is it possible to auto-repair? didnt find somethin about in the forum right now.

See AssistEnhance

Greetz.
leveling with your chocobo out is actually very slow leveling. because all your xp is cut in half. If you are leveling via fates you want to not use your chocobo if you want the best xp/hour. Then at 50 you can grind specific mobs that you want so you can make money and level your chocobo up at the same time.
Hi random73 ,

thanks for ur answer.
Got it to work, works perfectly ! exept autorepair :) thanks very much!

Hi Jackie1234, thanks for ur answer too! Yes, i know - XP are lesser with Choco then without - but..
im atm a BLM level 35+ and got lots of problems to fate in Coerthas. Cuz of (seems to be on our server only?) less ppl joining fates in Coerthas, im most of the time alone on it. With my choco heal i can do arround 5 fates solo (takes some time, but i can do them solo - hurray!)
Without my Choco ill survive a long time too, cuz script is spamming Physik all the whole time, till im out of mana & death. Cuz i get to much dmg.

Hope you know what im talkin about. So im ok with half XP of kill/xp but full XP for fate finishing. And im only able right in the night to solo fates with choco - without its just a waste of time to let him be on.
Ace's Assist Enhanced (http://mmominion.com/Thread-Module-Enhan...ted-5-5-14) should have an auto-repair feature in it if I'm remembering correctly. I haven't used it in a while. Otherwise you can use yMko's Toolbox (http://mmominion.com/Thread-Module-yMko-...17-11-2013) to Summon Chocobo (but I've noticed it's iffy on resummoning it), Repairing, and eating food (a bit iffy on that as well).

Regarding fates, you might be better off leveling off of fates in a zone other than Coerthas, even if they're slightly lower leveled fates. The reason is that atma farming (for zodiac weapon quest line at lvl 50) is done on fates in other zones. So there are a lot of people farming fates in zones other than Coerthas and Mor Dhona, because they want their atma gems. So you'll have faster fates in other zones.
Hi TinaBoBina,

Quote:Ace's Assist Enhanced (http://mmominion.com/Thread-Module-Enhan...ed-5-5-14) should have an auto-repair feature in it if I'm remembering correctly. I haven't used it in a while. Otherwise you can use yMko's Toolbox (http://mmominion.com/Thread-Module-yMko-...7-11-2013) to Summon Chocobo (but I've noticed it's iffy on resummoning it), Repairing, and eating food (a bit iffy on that as well).

got it all in one with Aces. Auto-Repair, Choco summone, stance change, auto eat and looooots of more nice changes (like avoid AOE - makes me life much longer - exept on Svara! :) ) so im done with this question. thanks!

Quote:Regarding fates, you might be better off leveling off of fates in a zone other than Coerthas, even if they're slightly lower leveled fates. The reason is that atma farming (for zodiac weapon quest line at lvl 50) is done on fates in other zones. So there are a lot of people farming fates in zones other than Coerthas and Mor Dhona, because they want their atma gems. So you'll have faster fates in other zones.

Most recent place would be on that level Upper La Noscea. (Camp Bronze Lake) I know there are lots of ppl. farming for Atma, but the bot cant use the teleport/ship,. so there is only arround 4 fates (2 boss - 2 with massspawn) i could do with a low respawn rate. Now, after the Mod(?) its easy anyway to level in Coerthas. Choco takes aggro, bot is healing him and damaging monsters and hes avoiding AOE. thats all i needet. 7 levels tonight :) (37-44)

thanks anyway for that tips!