MMOMinion

Full Version: Impossible for me to farm some gils
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the 2 update i can't farm some gils on duty farm mob 50 wp,
All the time my archer stop atacking the same target and all the team wait the leader archer to atack (happend after 5 or 6 max complete round).
Could someone please fix this, i use bard3 skill profile, and my 3 other blackmage use black aoe profile.

If i had a lot of experience to do it myself,i will not annoying you, but each deay since 2 weeks i can't farm some gils...
For info i remove all the addon, dowloading all the beta again with all duty profiles, but same result.
I have no error message in the console, the leader just don't want atack this same target(but i can just press 2 skill atck and all restart,or i can only just switch manualy to a other target 3 time,and all restart too) i try to change the lead of the team to any blackmage, same result....

it's annoying when yu have 5 acc with theire and bot keys...
Something doesn't sound right here. If your leader has a mob targeted, the rest of your bot should still continue to attack the mob till it's dead.
Try the live version of hte bot not the beta.