MMOMinion

Full Version: odd issue with keyboard + minion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if this can be easily fixed - but i hope so.

I just replaced a VERY VERY long overdue keyboard and mouse. Got a razer naga and a razer deathstalker.

The problem I have ran into is between minion and the keyboard as per the title. I have had my shortcut keys for the bot setup to use left alt + different keys on my numpad for commands/shortcuts.

As this keyboard doesnt have a physical numpad persay, i guess thats where the issue lies? The keys work in game fine... I have tested it inside and out. For some reason minion isnt recognizing the keypresses on the numpad however.

Basically wont work period until its fixed. Figured id let you guys know and if it were a trivial fix perhaps it could be tossed in during one of the minor updates :P

For now ill hvae to figure out another way to change profiles and start/stop the bot on the fly.
click the menu options?
the menu options in the bot? Well for one i play with SLI and that requries full screen which makes the UI disappear so shortcuts are a necessity.

Also in the heat of battle if you need to stop attacking, change to hand play, or enable/disable a filter.... grabbing the mouse and moving it over and clicking is a huge inconvenience. As a dps you can get away, sure. Whats the worst that can happen? your damage drops a bit? But as a healer.... people die and you never hear the end of it.

Either way - support section.. dont become one of "those" jackie. Your better than that.
i don't even understand your problem. What shortcuts are you talking about ? afaik we don't have anything bound to the keypad keys.
yeah he is talking about the shortcuts for ace addon thats why im giving him shit he should be talking to ace about the hotkey problems in his thread. Hot keys for hte main bot are CTRL+C, B, L, R

Ctrl+Middle mouse click Ctrl+shift+Click thats alli can think of.
What do you actually have setup as maps in the shortcut manager? If you could just provide a few screenshots as to what it actually looks like, and what is not working, you'd avoid a lot of ridicule from certain people with purple names... I use a razer naga myself so I can do some testing to see if the virtual keys just don't detect.