MMOMinion

Full Version: Optimal use of bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I've been using this bot mainly for crafting and gathering and that's been about it.

Is there any other things I can do to maximize my use of the bot? I read on the advertisement that this bot will allow people to level ALL classes to 50, but how does one go about that? Or was that just an old advertisement that isn't true to MMOMinion any longer?

Also, what's the fastest and most efficient way to earn grand company seals and exp SOLO. I do not own 4+ bots to queue up as a bot party. Unless someone can tell me how one goes about purchasing and paying 30 day subscription for 4 bots efficiently, I can't see myself throwing my money like that XD.

Just a casual botter wanting to level other classes. I doubt this bot does quests or even levequests... So what do you guys do other than a 4-man bot party? I really need suggestions as a solo player.
Do Fates with it.
Alrdy lvled 4 Chars to 50 in 6 days from 1 to 50 with it.
So you get lots of company points too (for cheap equip, etc.)

1-11 low lv fates , 11-2x West La Noscea, 2x-3x South Shroud - Quarrymill, 3x-50 Coerthas Central Highlands - Camp Dragonhead

(Care to blacklist some Fates which bot cant do to get higher XP/HR.)

Quote:Unless someone can tell me how one goes about purchasing and paying 30 day subscription for 4 bots efficiently, I can't see myself throwing my money like that XD.

buy 3 keys and bot keys, (arround 60€) level them with fates up to 50 (at least 3 ranged would be helpfull) farm myth/etc. -> sell on ebay each account for arround 100€ with class/ilvl 90 and gametime left -> win.
Is there a quick guide how to get the characters to ilv 90 quick or efficient way?
fate grind to 50, duty grind WP no guide needed
thanks and do i need addtl 3 keys for the other 3 accounts (1 acct = 1 minion key)? just double checking ...
you need atleast for a 4 man party

4x FF14 CD Key with 30 days for free
4x minion Trial/1 Month/whatever
too pricey. :/

im not even sure if im able to sell those account fast like hotcakes.

thanks for the replies.
or you can look on the forums here to see if a group on your server does this together http://mmominion.com/Forum-General-Discussion--91
thanks for the tip. i play on tonberry.

It seems right to test first how to bot on duty finder before buying another accounts.
well you cant test it unless you group up with 3 other botters.
Pages: 1 2