MMOMinion

Full Version: What service/exe does minion run in task manager?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had alt/tabbed (if thats what you can call it when your in borderless mode) out of ffxiv after trying to initiate minion and it asking for my key and my password. (must have cleared temp files with ccleaner or somthing) and I had come here to get the key.

I returned and tried to enter such and get on my way, but I was unable to get my cursor to target the overlay of the minion box. I intended to alt+ctrl+del, end the minion process, and start it back up.

Unfortunately I was unable to find it which led me to simply shut down ffxiv and start from scratch. Just curious for next time if their is a service/executable somewhere I can close seperately or if something like that happens if your stuck closing down ffxiv completely?
minions use threading wich means the bot attach to the game process. so the game process contains the bot as only 1 process. this makes it hard to detect in case of game process analyser. so no . you must close the game entirely or on minions task bar you can hit exit(quit)
its because the bot is not updated....