MMOMinion

Full Version: [BUG] Locked into crafting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is the place to report bugs, so if there's another place I should report to please tell me.

After the update I experienced a bug where the crafting bot *seemed*(not entirely sure, it all happened so fast it's hard to tell) to either try to enter crafting multiple times extremely quickly, or enter crafting then end crafting really quickly, but as I said, I'm not entirely sure of the cause. The result, however, is that the server thinks you are still crafting, so you cannot move, or log out, or perform any other action, but the client thinks you're not crafting, so you cannot use any crafting abilities, so you're basically rendered completely useless. This has only happened to me once so far, so I don't know if it was an isolated incident, but I felt like I should report it anyway.

The bug happened to me when I:
1) Activated the bot.
2) Bot was taking a few while to open the crafting log and start(this has been happening since the update, to get around it I've been starting the crafts manually, which until now seemed to be fine)
3) I initiated crafting manually
4) Craft started, then the crafting log opened again after the craft was already started, the bot tried to start a second craft at the same time.
5) I closed to the crafting log, as it was clearly not supposed to be open
6) Character stood up, no crafting actions worked, but the quality/progress crafting window was still open, couldn't do anything
7) Tried closing crafting window, still cannot do anything, had to exit the game to get out of the lock

I will post in here if it happens again, otherwise I might have just been unlucky, however, I'd like to warn everyone not to follow the actions i stated above for any high level crafts, the bug lost me the materials for a cashmere robe, and although I accept that it is risks involved that having something other than a human craft for you, I wouldn't want other people losing expensive materials needlessly.
Quote:5) I closed to the crafting log, as it was clearly not supposed to be open

I was able to reproduce this "stuck" state. I've found that letting the bot start the craft appears to be safest at the moment.

Comes from the game thinking you are currently in a craft still. This state can be duplicated by hitting the "ToggleCraftingLog" (dev - CraftingInfo) during a craft. I also had to crash the game.