MMOMinion

Full Version: One time passwords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have downloaded the trial version to test, But i am having problems actually getting it to load without shutting ffxiv down, i have updated various ms apps dx,c++ and framework, also run as admin but still it crashes after running the launcher. This is the bit that is concerning me i am running a 64bit windows 7 and have updated this "Microsoft Visual c++ 2012 redist x86 (YES x86! NOT x64!) ". Maybe its still too early after update.

Cheers
are you running any TYPE OF AV? or mumble teamspeak?
No i turned off av and dont have mumble on, although i do have skype active?
skype is fine but having AV turnned of doesnt matter.. you need to uninstall it and install Mircrosoft Secruity Esentials.
Ok ive uninstalled my antivirus and installed microsoft essentials, ive started it as admin and still it shuts ffxiv down im using a one time passcode but im logging in manually to the character screen.
first you cannot use the GUI_launcher with onetime password. how ever you can log fully into the game once fully logged in to the game launch the bot as adim and attach the bot. Not at the character selection screen. are you running nvida gamer experience thing.
This is the sequence i have used. load ffxiv, log in,select character. once the character is loaded i have run FFXIVMinion_Launcher.exe by right clicking and running as admin. the blue loader comes up and says success i disapears for a second then i get FFXIV has stopped working. I have an ATI card.
well something on your end is causing an issue then. not running afterburner or any other fps tools?
Ive messed about with this for hours now and i cant get to the bottom of it. Ive uninstalled loads of things to no avail, anyway i was only on a trial ticket and that expires tonight so for the time being im going to leave it and come back another day. thanks for all the help and advice it was much appreciated Smile

Koi.